250 Ferran Park Drive
Eustis, FL 32726
Phone: (352) 357-3264
Open/Public Swim & Splash Pad Info (FALL Hours):
Admission fee applies to ALL guests entering the pool/splash pad area. This time is for individuals who want to leisure swim, play, float, water jog, sunbathe, read, or lounge. Bring/wear your bathing suit if you plan on getting wet.
$2.00 CASH, Per Guest Entering the Facility, Per Visit.
MON - FRI: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
SATURDAY: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (Sept. 28 will be the last "Saturday" of the season).
Please read below for a list of known dates that the facility is expected to be closed of have a different scheduled time.
8/26: Lap & Public Swim (open 11:30 am - 3 pm)
8/28: Lap & Public Swim (open 11:30 am - 3 pm)
8/30: Lap & Public Swim (open 11:30 am - 3 pm)
$2.00 CASH, Per Guest, Per Visit.
MON - FRI : 7:00 am - 9:30 am, & 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
- LIMITED LANES – Sharing May Be Required
- NOTE at times the pool is being shared with other programs. Swim in designated lap lanes.
- Be considerate of others waiting to use a lane. Long conversations during workouts keep others waiting.
- When Lap Swim hours end we ask that you please exit the facility.
Eustis High School Swim Team Practices
Monday - Friday, 3:15 - 4:45 pm
Swim meet schedule - to be determined
Special Olympics Swim Team Practices (Fall)
PRACTICES: Fridays 10-11:30 am
LAKE COUNTY SWIM MEET: Friday, July 19th, 9:00am-1:00pm
PRIVATE AQUATIC CENTER RENTALS (Summer)
Rent the splash pad, the pool, or both from 5:30pm-7:30pm, Monday through Saturday. A rental agreement & payment must be made 3 weeks in advance of the date of rental with the Pool Supervisor.
All regular facility rules apply.
Call 357-3264 to make an appointment.
NOTE: The facility does not have pavilions to rent.
Splash Pad Only: $100.00 + tax. 01-25 persons
Pool Only Rates: $150.00+ tax. 01-50 persons
$170.00+ tax. 51-70 persons
Splash Pad + Pool: Combine appropriate amounts above.
When the pool is cleared for thunder &/or lightning patrons must clear the pool deck. Patrons may wait in the restrooms, hallway, or front entrance area. SHOWERS ARE OFF LIMITS during these periods of weather activity. The lifeguards will allow patrons back into the pool after waiting a minimum of 30 minutes from the last thunder or lightning strike. THIS IS FOR PATRON & STAFF SAFETY.
For everybody’s health, safety, & protection we ask all guests to observe the following rules:
- Proper clean bathing suit attire is required to use the pool or enter splash pad wet zone. This should be items made for swimming.
- Not Acceptable: T-shirts, tank-tops, boxers/underwear/bras/sport bras/non-aquatic undergarments, cotton shorts, cargo shorts, khakis, denim, cut offs, leotards/gymwear, pants, and dresses. These are NOT considered bathing suits. NO Thongs -- children are near.
- Acceptable: Nylon or lycra bathing suit. Board shorts & nylon shorts. Tight fitting rashguards/swim-shirts. Hats.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swimsuit diaper/plastic pants & a swimsuit. Check diapers regularly. Use restrooms to change & dispose of diapers.
- Do NOT swim if you have had diarrhea. This can cause others to become ill.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian. Please watch your child(ren). Lifeguards are not a replacement for your supervision.
- SHOWER before entering pool or splash pad.
- Food & drinks in designated area ONLY. Waters may be taken inside the facility.
- NO RUNNING. Please walk.
- NO jumping or diving.
- NO alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes or vaporizers.
- NO glass.
- Use of sunscreen is encouraged for sun safety. Rule of thumb: apply sunscreen to dry skin 30 minutes before (re)entering water & rub in completely. Otherwise, it washes off, doesn’t protect you & coats the pool filters.
- Tanning oils must be washed off with soap before entering water. NO iodine.
- Non-service animals are prohibited. Service animals may not enter the water (or splash pad wet zone).
- Pool noodles are permitted. But, please, no rings, floats, inner tubes, rafts, or water wings.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets (PFD’s) are encouraged for weak/non-swimmers’ safety. We have a few to loan.
- All weak- or non-swimmer children must be supervised by an adult within arm’s reach while in the water at all times. Therefore, adult needs to be in the water.
- Lifeguards may exclude anyone from the deep water who does not demonstrate sufficient swimming ability.
- NO REFUNDS for weather.
- NO climbing, hanging, sitting, or standing on water features & sprayers.
- NO rough play, pushing, throwing people, or riding on shoulders.
- Profane, vulgar, offensive & abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Admission into the facility ends 20 minutes prior to closing time (meaning no entry).
- Staff are not responsible for personal belongings.
- Please don’t visit with or distract the lifeguards on surveillance duty with unnecessary conversation. Direct non-safety issues, questions, or concerns to the individual(s) at the service table.