250 Ferran Park Drive
Eustis, FL 32726
Phone: (352) 357-3264
SEASON BEGINS SATURDAY, MAY 25!!
Open/Public Swim & Splash Pad Info (Summer Hours):
Admission includes use of pool and splash pad. This time is for individuals who want to leisure swim, play, float, water jog, sunbathe, read, or lounge. Bring/wear your bathing suit if you plan on getting wet.
$3.00 CASH, Per Guest Entering the Facility, Per Visit. Discounted Punch passes available.
MON - FRI: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
SATURDAY: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
SUNDAY: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tues & Thur 11:30 am-1:30 pm our summer camp is in attendance. Expect us to be crowded & near/at capacity.
- 10 MINUTE POOL BREAKS at approximately 12:50, 1:50, 2:50, 3:50 & 4:50… water & splash pad will be cleared.
- Friday, July 19th - Open/Public Swim will NOT start until 1pm that day.
$2.00 CASH, Per Guest, Per Visit.
MON -THU: 6:00 am - 11:15 am
FRIDAY: 6:00 am - 10:00 am
**Lap Swim Hours will be altered on the following dates:
5/27—Monday, Memorial Day—No Lap Swim
7/4 & 7/5—To Be Determined
7/19—Friday—Lap Swim Will End at 9am due to the Special Olympics Swim Meet
- LIMITED LANES – Sharing May Be Required
- NOTE at times the pool is being shared with other programs. Swim in designated lap lanes.
- Be considerate of others waiting to use a lane. Long conversations during workouts keep others waiting.
- When Lap Swim hours end we ask that you please exit the facility.
SPECIAL OLYMPICS (Summer/Fall)
PRACTICES: Fridays 10-11:30 am
LAKE COUNTY SWIM MEET: Friday, July 19th, 9:00am-1:00pm
SWIM LESSONS (Summer)
We will have a waiting list for individuals interested in one-on-one lessons, adult lessons, & lessons for 12-35 months old.
SMALL GROUP LESSONS : Preschool Aquatics (3-4yr) & Levels 1-3 (5-12yr)
** A Swim Test is required for new participants to be placed into a Level 2 or Level 3 class.
Please call first, 357-3264, to make sure an Instructor will be available for the Test.
- Classes are 30 mins starting times: 8:50am, 9:30am, 10:10am, and 10:50am
- Missed lessons ARE NOT transferred to another session, rescheduled, nor refunded. Nor will we split up the sessions.
- A class time may need to be rescheduled/rearranged if there are too few children (of equivalent age/ability) registered by the Deadline. Therefore, rank your preference of class time (1st, 2nd, 3rd choice). We will call if we need to reschedule.
- Unscheduled Fridays are reserved as make-up days if it is necessary for the “Aquatic Center” to cancel a class day.
*See Specific Session for Cost & Registration Deadlines
CARDS ACCEPTED BEFORE 5pm ON WEEKDAYS.
CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS NOT ACCEPTED.
Payments/Registrations taken at the Aquatic Center
Session 1: June 3 - June 14 (M-Th) $40 (+$10 Late Fee if Applicable)
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 24 at 6pm
Late Registration Ends: Tuesday, May 28 at 5pm *When Available
Session 2: June 17 - June 28 (M-Th) $40 (+$10 Late Fee if Applicable)
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 7 at 5pm
Late Registration Ends: Tuesday, June 11th at 5pm *When Available
Session 3: July 1 - July 12 (M-Th NO CLASS July 4th) $35 (+$10 Late Fee if Applicable)
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 21 at 5pm
Late Registration Ends: Tuesday, June 25th at 5pm *When Available
Session 4: July 15 - July 26 (M-Th) $40 (+$10 Late Fee if Applicable)
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 5 at 5pm
Late Registration Ends: Tuesday, July 9 at 5pm *When Available
MINI FUN SWIM TEAM (Summer)
The focus is on having “FUN” in a semi-competitive environment while building endurance, improving freestyle mechanics, and learning other competitive strokes. Children Ages 6 and Up Who Can Swim 25 Yards Freestyle (aka Front Crawl). It is also recommended that the child has completed Level 3 of Swim Lessons.
PRACTICES: 8:00 am - 8:45 am, Tuesdays & Thursdays, June 4– July 25
SWIM MEET: 8:00 am-10:00 am, Saturday, July 27
A SWIM TEST IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
$60.00 per Child, $5.00 LATE FEE FOR REGISTRATIONS AFTER SATURDAY, JUNE 1st
CARDS ACCEPTED BEFORE 5pm ON WEEKDAYS.
CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS NOT ACCEPTED.
**Once the facility is open (5/25) please call first to make arrangements for swim tests. Registrations/payments can be made during normal operating hours.
**May 13 -May 24, Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-6:30pm we are conducting swim tests & taking registrations/payments for Swim Lessons & for Mini Fun Swim Team.
Payments, Registrations, & Swim Tests at the Eustis Aquatic Center. Call 357-3264 for Best Times to Stop In.
PRIVATE AQUATIC CENTER RENTALS (Summer)
Rent the splash pad, the pool, or both from 5:30pm-7:30pm, Monday through Saturday. A rental agreement & payment must be made 3 weeks in advance of the date of rental with the Pool Supervisor.
All regular facility rules apply.
Call 357-3264 to make an appointment.
NOTE: The facility does not have pavilions to rent.
Splash Pad Only: $100.00 + tax. 01-25 persons
Pool Only Rates: $150.00+ tax. 01-50 persons
$170.00+ tax. 51-70 persons
Splash Pad + Pool: Combine appropriate amounts above.
When the pool is cleared for thunder &/or lightning patrons must clear the pool deck. Patrons may wait in the restrooms, hallway, or front entrance area. SHOWERS ARE OFF LIMITS during these periods of weather activity. The lifeguards will allow patrons back into the pool after waiting a minimum of 30 minutes from the last thunder or lightning strike. THIS IS FOR PATRON & STAFF SAFETY.
For everybody’s health, safety, & protection we ask all guests to observe the following rules:
- Proper clean bathing suit attire is required to use the pool or enter splash pad wet zone. This should be items made for swimming.
- Not Acceptable: T-shirts, tank-tops, boxers/underwear/bras/sport bras/non-aquatic undergarments, cotton shorts, cargo shorts, khakis, denim, cut offs, leotards/gymwear, pants, and dresses. These are NOT considered bathing suits. NO Thongs -- children are near.
- Acceptable: Nylon or lycra bathing suit. Board shorts & nylon shorts. Tight fitting rashguards/swim-shirts. Hats.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swimsuit diaper/plastic pants & a swimsuit. Check diapers regularly. Use restrooms to change & dispose of diapers.
- Do NOT swim if you have had diarrhea. This can cause others to become ill.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian. Please watch your child(ren). Lifeguards are not a replacement for your supervision.
- SHOWER before entering pool or splash pad.
- Food & drinks in designated area ONLY. Waters may be taken inside the facility.
- NO RUNNING. Please walk.
- NO jumping or diving.
- NO alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes or vaporizers.
- NO glass.
- Use of sunscreen is encouraged for sun safety. Rule of thumb: apply sunscreen to dry skin 30 minutes before (re)entering water & rub in completely. Otherwise, it washes off, doesn’t protect you & coats the pool filters.
- Tanning oils must be washed off with soap before entering water. NO iodine.
- Non-service animals are prohibited. Service animals may not enter the water (or splash pad wet zone).
- Pool noodles are permitted. But, please, no rings, floats, inner tubes, rafts, or water wings.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets (PFD’s) are encouraged for weak/non-swimmers’ safety. We have a few to loan.
- All weak- or non-swimmer children must be supervised by an adult within arm’s reach while in the water at all times. Therefore, adult needs to be in the water.
- Lifeguards may exclude anyone from the deep water who does not demonstrate sufficient swimming ability.
- NO REFUNDS for weather.
- NO climbing, hanging, sitting, or standing on water features & sprayers.
- NO rough play, pushing, throwing people, or riding on shoulders.
- Profane, vulgar, offensive & abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Admission into the facility ends 20 minutes prior to closing time (meaning no entry).
- Staff are not responsible for personal belongings.
- Please don’t visit with or distract the lifeguards on surveillance duty with unnecessary conversation. Direct non-safety issues, questions, or concerns to the individual(s) at the service table.