111 E. Orange Ave.
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Building Department is a one-stop shop for all construction permit and inspection needs. The department reviews construction plans, issues permits and performs inspections to ensure building projects are built safely and in compliance with state and local codes and regulations, helping to create a vibrant, livable and safe-built community. Whether you are remodeling a home, building your dream house, or constructing a commercial building, we look forward to serving you. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) before giving us all call - this just may save you valuable time!
Frequently requested forms & applications:
- After Hours Inspection Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Duct Inspection Certification Form
- Fence Brochure Layout
- Fence Permit
- HVAC Matching Equipment Certification
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Notice of Commencement
- Owner/Builder Disclosure Affidavit
- Product Approval Form
- Resubmittal Cover Sheet
- Roofing Affidavit
- Scope of Work - Commercial
- Scope of Work - Residential
- Sign Permit Application & Guide
- Swimming Pool, Spa & Hot Tub Safety Act Notice of Requirements
- Tree Removal Application / Permit
- Contractors Registration Form
- Comprehensive Plan
- Demolition Checklist
- Impact Fees
- Land Development Regs
- Low Voltage Permit Notice
- Mobile Homes
- Tree Permit Information
- Unpermitted Projects
For forms and applications not listed above, please contact the Building Department at (352) 483-5462.